Steps To Solve USB Device Not Recognized Error:
- Open RUN (Windows Logo + R) and then type “devmgmt.msc” and ENTER.
- Double click on Universal Serial Bus controllers to expand it.
- Insert Your USB Pendrive and then driver list will get refreshed.
- Now you will see error sign on the Serial Bus Controller which creating this error,
- Simply right click on it and then uninstall.
- Simply Restart PC and then after you insert the USB driver in any com port ,you will not be receiving the error message this time.